Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

I'd love to, but I don't have

Customer Question

I'd love to, but I don't have the money for this site. Already went to the vet live, now broke.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?
Customer: Been losing weight for a few months. stopped eating a week ago. Went to the vet, they did blood work and x-rays, everything looked fine. She got a shot of antibiotics and some special wet food. Started eating and drinking again for 3 days. Now stopped again. Just drooling.
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do with the drooling. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Cleo
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cleo?
Customer: Negative for Thyroid problems, negative for kidney and liver problems, negative for diabetes,
no blockages, no tumors.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Terri replied 5 months ago.
Hi Brad,I am sorry Cleo is not feeling well.It sounds like she is naueated.She may also have a dental issue.Check under tongue and roof of mouth for a stuck item oral sore or any abnormalities.Add one quarter of a ten mg pepcid a/c (famotidine) to a tablespoon of wet food or baby food chicken with no onion or garlic. 20 minutes and offer her food/ NO DRY feed only canned or baby food.Please let me know how she is doing.Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.Kind regards,Terri
Expert:  Terri replied 5 months ago.
Hi Brad,

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?