Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

Cat was chased by 2 dogs not bitten but when I got him in his

Customer Question

Cat was chased by 2 dogs not bitten but when I got him in his toungue was sticking out and he was heavy breathing and nose was running with a tiny bit of blood
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Lucky and 18
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lucky?
Customer: He's on steroids for crohns blood pressure tablets
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: Did the dogs have contact with him at all?Has he calmed now?Are his gums pink or pale/white?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply that by 6)?