Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: My

Customer Question

Hi.
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: My cat has a wound on one of his toes. It wad like a cut or bite. I took him to the vet and they pored a very stinging liquid.It's been 2 weeks since then and the wound is inflammed and sometimes bleeding, so he still can't walk on it.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is your cat bleeding a lot?
Customer: No, just sometimes in little patches
JA: Phew. What is the cat's name?
Customer: PC
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about PC?
Customer: He is a young male domestic cat, hasn't been neutered yet. He is microchiped and have a pet insurance.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: Did his vet send him home on any treatment after using that liquid? Any antibiotics or pain relief?Has it healed at all? Or still open?Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.