Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.

My cat came in with a big patch of skin missing on his back

Customer Question

My cat came in with a big patch of skin missing on his back and difficulty walking on his back legs. I cant get him into the cage he is to big for me to handle, is there any help I am in Ocala fl. I'm sure this is serious
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 5 months ago.
Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am so sorry to hear about your cat. Will he allow you to pick him up? If so, I would try to find a large cardboard box or a large storage bin (like a big tupperware bin) that are big enough for him. Anything you can get him into to transport him to the vet is better than nothing!
Expert:  Jess K replied 5 months ago.
It appears that you are not online, and I have to sign off for the night, so I will open your question back up in case you come back online later, another expert may help you out.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.
Rose, please consider having a housecall vet come to you. You'll need to google the keywords "veterinary", "housecall", "Ocala".