Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

She is sleeping a lot and has lost a noticeable amount of weight

Customer Question

she is sleeping a lot and has lost a noticeable amount of weight in a couple weeks. I know she eating but not as much and I know she using the litter box but yesterday I had to clean her bottom of runny yellowish poo.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Gracie. I do have an appointment for her later this a.m. Just can't stop thinking about her.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gracie?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about Gracie. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I am sorry you did not get help from an expert before now; I just came online and saw your question. How old is Gracie? Does she go outside? Is she eating, and drinking normally? Let me know if I can be of help.