Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

My cat was given a bath and is cold to the touch, what

Customer Question

Hi. My cat was given a bath and is cold to the touch, what do i do?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
She has also been sick since birth. I always have to put warm washcloth on her eye.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. If your lass is cold after her bath, then we need to ensure she has access to a heat source. If you have a heating pad, allow her to lay on it. Otherwise, we may need to wrap her blankets (if she will allow) and move her near to a radiator or heat vet. If she is quite collapsed and non-responsive as well, then we may need to have her to her vet urgently for warm IV fluids and active warming to help get her stable post bath. Just in case you need a local emergency vet, you can check @ http://www.vetlocator.com/or viahttp://www.veccs.org/index.php?option=com_hospitals&nationid=1&Itemid=193 Please take care,Dr. B. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Afterwards, I would be grateful if you would rate my service by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again,How is everything going with your wee one?Dr. B.