Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat jump into the cat litter tray off the kitchen top.ive

Customer Question

Hi my cat jump into the cat litter tray off the kitchen top.ive managed to wash off the disenfectant.worried about her licking her fur.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Elizebetha just one year .do i need to bath her again.most off it off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Elizebeth?
Customer: No just need to know that by licking her fur can it harm her
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 12 months ago.
Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.So is it just disinfectant that she got on her? If so, which disinfectant?