Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Our cat has been "yowling" past 4-5 nights. It wa

Customer Question

Hi our cat has been "yowling" for the past 4-5 nights. It was pretty incesant, then got better, but is now happening again. More troubling, he was (and is now again) drooling, and having "spastic" motions.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do with the drooling. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Blue. 9.5 years. Indoor cat.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Blue?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Really?!? Within a day? That should have been stated upfront. Your pop-ups made it appear as though there was someone on the line now. ("Your appointment is waiting") I wouldn't have paid if I knew I'd have to wait up to 24 hours. My vet will be available before then. (sigh)
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
JaCustomer, I am online now and available to assist you. Please let me know if you still need help.