Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Adult male fixed Cat has pouches

Customer Question

Adult male fixed Cat has pouches under his chin. Any idea what this could be? He is an outside cat.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your cat.I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:Are these pouches made of normal, haired skin, or is there a wound with open skin?Any chance you can compare this to another cat to see if what you're wondering about is actually normal skin?Are you able to upload a photograph?I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I unfortunately need to opt out of this whole thing. And wish to have all information already input deleted and removed from any and all records. My son has stated that this is not a secure way to deliver payment information.So, please remove all data I have already input. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 7 months ago.
I will let customer service know. I'm sorry for any confusion, and want to reassure you that we have many satisfied customers.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No do not want to switch....want to delete and discontinue all information !
Please let me know all is deleted and removed from any files.
A. Spurlock