Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Cat has diarrhea and is hungry all the time, She also seems

Customer Question

Cat has diarrhea and is hungry all the time, She also seems to have very little bowel control any idea of what could be wrong?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: The cat is a stray and very little she was pregnant recently. We call her Little Girl.
JA: We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the stray cat?
Customer: We have a black male cat Midnight and the little cat just loves him. But she will not let us catch her
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 30 years of experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind. Is Little Girl in the house with Midnight or is she an outdoor only cat? Has Little Girl and Midnight had contact with each other? How do you know she was pregnant recently? Have you seen kittens? Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.