Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.

Where can I find a Siamese kitten?

Customer Question

Where can I find a Siamese kitten?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Thanks for you question about finding a kitten. Are you looking for a purebred kitten, one with "papers"? If so, you need to find a Siamese cat breeder in your area. Try looking in Cat Fancy magazine, in the back, under Siamese breeders. If there is not one really nearby you, call the one nearest; they may know who in your area is selling kittens. Craig's List carries pets that are free, that need adopting, but they are not supposed to sell pets on Craig's list. If you are just looking for a kitten that looks like a Siamese but is not purebred, with papers, I would start at your local shelter. They may have kittens that are mixed breed and look like Siamese. I see you checked the Houston Chronicle; are you in Houston? Here is a list of Siamese and Siamese mixed breeds in Houston: Let me know if this is helpful and if I can answer anything else. Rebecca
Expert:  Rebecca replied 5 months ago.
I hope you were able to see what I wrote! Let me know if this was helpful and if I can answer anything else. Kindly consider rating my answer so the website knows I assisted you!
Expert:  Rebecca replied 5 months ago.
Have you found a kitten yet?