Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is overweight 10kg and just had runny poo but then acted

Customer Question

My cat is overweight 10kg and just had runny poo but then acted strange as though he couldn't go and drag his bottom on floor he is breathing a little heavy pupils are big
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the cat's name?
Customer: I gave him kolin for the runny poo
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your cat?
Customer: Pepper
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: How long has he had these signs? Did he settle once you gave the Kaolin?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)? Are his gums pink or pale/white?Any more straining like he can't go?