Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat just ate a muscle relaxer called baclfen 10 mg JA:

Customer Question

Hi my cat just ate a muscle relaxer called baclfen 10 mg
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if Baclfen will be able to digest that. How old is Baclfen?
Customer: I am in a wheel chair I can't walk so I can't take her anywherw
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Baclfen?
Customer: Just it was for me I'm so scared her little eyes r so big how can I help her
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long ago did she eat this?Did she eat it whole or just a bit?What signs are you seeing thus far?