Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.

Well her back legs seems crooked and she is limping bad and

Customer Question

Well her back legs seems crooked and she is limping bad and the other day it seemed like her arm dislocated and then i pushed it and it went back in place im not sure what is wrong
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Did the cat have a fall?
Customer: No that i know of. Ive had had her about a month now and she is still really tiny
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. It might be a fracture. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** im sure her exact age my uncle gave her to me a few weeks ago
JA: How old is Boo?
Customer: I think maybe two months
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Boo?
Customer: I believ she is half manx She has a stub tail not very long
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about Boo. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian with Just Answer. Is she eating well? Any vomiting or diarrhea? Which leg or legs is she limping on? Some Manx cats can have problems with the back legs, and with passing stool, because of a malformation of the spine seen in this breed. There probably is not a lot you can do for her without having her checked out by a veterinarian. Once you know what is wrong with her, you will know the best way to treat Boo. Until she can be checked out, keep her eating and drinking. Do not try to give her any pain medication meant for people. Tylenol is very poisonous to cats, and most other pain relievers are not safe in cats.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
Let me know what other questions you have and how she is doing.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
How is Boo doing? I hope you were able to see what I wrote.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
Hi Erykah,
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?