Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My older cats tummy is making rumbling noises. He had blood

Customer Question

my older cats tummy is making rumbling noises. He had blood work done in December and all was well.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Little Boy Cat..he will be 13 in June
JA: How old is Boy Cat..he Will Be 13 In June?
Customer: yes June 4th
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Boy Cat..he Will Be 13 In June?
Customer: He is very active. His spine has recently become boney..appetite is good. Terrible breath. Teeth are good.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Do you know if that bloodwork included a thyroid panel that was done in December? Any vomiting or diarrhea?