Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My 19 yr. old Ragdoll is arthritic, loses urine and feces in

Customer Question

my 19 yr. old Ragdoll is arthritic, loses urine and feces in her bed during the night on occasion but is eating & drinking about normal.Big problem is accumulation of huge hair mats that come back faster then we can treat them and she has never been a problem with mats before. Can this be a symptom of illness?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Any vomiting or diarrhea? Have you noticed any weight loss?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do not wish to continue. Please credit my VISA ACCOUNT for other than my 5.00 good faith deposit.
I will opt out and if you contact customer service through their link they will refund you your money.