Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

Our 7 year old cat during the past 7 weeks has lost half its

Customer Question

Our 7 year old cat during the past 7 weeks has lost half its weight (7 pounds) and is not eating. We've taken him to a local vet to no avail. Can you help?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 6 months ago.
Are you currently available for chat?
Expert:  Dr B replied 6 months ago.
Ok, since you are not currently online I am going to opt out of this question and allow another expert to help you...Sincerely, DRB
Expert:  petdrz replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy to work with you if you are still needing assistance. Can you tell me what testing was performed by your vet? Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.