Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is 16 years old and always had teeth problems. Lots

Customer Question

My cat is 16 years old and always had teeth problems. Lots of tartar and bad breath. In checking recently I don't think she has very many teeth left. When she meows and talks to me, her tongue is held to the right side of her mouth. Why?
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: She was a feral one year old when we got her. Her tail is bobbed due to damage and she fixated only on me.
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Bobbie Sue
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 9 months ago.
Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Are you noticing any bleeding from the gums? Is she having any problems with eating?