Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

He is lethargic and throwing up clear liquid. he goes outside,

Customer Question

he is lethargic and throwing up clear liquid. he goes outside, was thinking he ate something bad. Was well and was outside just on Friday
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: He had Crystals in his urine in December of last year but has no signs of anything from that since treating him.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today. I'm sorry for his concern for your cat. I do have a few additional questions to ask about him first if you don't mind: 1. When was the last time he urinated, if you know?2. Is he painful when you press on his abdomen in between his legs?3. Can you tell me the color of his gums?4. Does he have any interest in food or water? There may be a slight delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you. Thanks for your patience. Deb