Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

4 week old baby raccoon swollen front paws.JA: IÂ'm sorry

Customer Question

4 week old baby raccoon swollen front paws.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the raccoon's name?
Customer: dexter
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dexter?
Customer: he was rescued from a construction at w week old just noticed today that his front paws were swollen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: Any history of him injuring, catching, or hurting this paw?Any wounds, sores, discharges, or skin changes?Can you take a photo of this? If you can and post them, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clip icon above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, just post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me follow.