Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  12 years of experience with domestic and exotic cats, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.

Im Katherine nd I have a male cat name burn...hes been limping

Customer Question

Hi Im Katherine nd I have a male cat name burn...hes been limping nd i squeezed his paw nd he starts cry. Should i take him in or is there medicine for him??????
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you. I'm sorry that poor BURN is limping. The actual answer to your question is both. You should take him in to get the proper medicine for him. Taking him in tomorrow is important for 2 reasons. 1) He'll get a proper diagnosis, 2) since there are no over the counter pain medications for cats he'll get safe and effective pain relief from the vet. If he's injured, has an infection or other problem the vet will help speed up the healing to decrease the amount of pain Burn will be feeling. For now try to keep him as quiet as possible, keep his food, water and litter box close to his favorite place to be so he doesn't have to move much then take him in, in the morning if he is still limping. I hope this helps, if not please feel free to ask more questions, if it did help, please leave a rating. DR. Dan
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok can u give me locations to sum vet place cuz i really dnt kno nd would if he breath Hard nd sumtimes it looks like hes not breathing so i move him?????
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 6 months ago.
Can you give me an approximate location or town where you live? We experts are from all over the country.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Im in between mesa nd Scottsdale az
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 6 months ago.
This clinic is right about exactly 50% of the way between Scottsdale and Mesa according to google maps: Dr. Dan