brisadog
brisadog,
Experience:  dasdasd
25524280

Customer: Ate advion roach bait about 15 minutes ago. About

Customer Question

Customer: Ate advion roach bait about 15 minutes ago. About 1/8th of teaspoon. Cat weighs 12 pounds
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Mao 7 years old
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Indoxcarb 0.6% is the active ingredient
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I can help you with your question today.
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
As with most things, toxicity of indoxacarb depends on the dose ingested.
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
At very high doses, indoxacarb can cause convulsions in cats. However, the amount found in the small amount of the bait ingested will not be enough to cause any signs at all.
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
This does not warrant an ER visit, and there is no treatment required. Please let me know if you have further questions. I am happy to continue until I provide the service that you seek. Here is my website if you need to reach me again: http://www.justanswer.com/veterinary/expert-drsusanfriend/
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

brisadog