Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

Customer: ***** ***** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My cat is about 5 years old . The problem is that every time she uses the box she wipes her behind on the floor. Leaving a dirty trail. She is an in door cat.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: She wa snot like this when we first got her.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. If you would rather wait for the Expert you had originally contacted, just let me know. Otherwise, I’ll be happy to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) When did the dragging begin? 2) Is it immediately after every fecal production? 3) How is her stool? 4) Does her stool stick to her coat? 5) Is she a long or short-coated cat? 6) Is a sanitary trail shaven on her regularly?