Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Customer: She keeps peeing outside the box and throwing up

Customer Question

Customer: She keeps peeing outside the box and throwing up every few days. Otherwise she appears to be healthy .She is 6 years old and her weight is perfect
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not really. Just treats
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Kitty
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: She has been a little more needy and verbal
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.What is her age?For how long has she been urinating outside the box?Any blood in the urine?Is it small amounts or large amounts of urine?Is she urinating outside the box every time?Any change in appetite?