Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I think my 15lb mix terrior dog ate some grapes last night

Customer Question

hi I think my 15lb mix terrior dog ate some grapes last night around 8pm. He has been fine, regular stool, but he is not eating and seems quiet.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Max, 6 yrs old. I just bought some 280mg charcoal
JA: How old is Max, 6 Yrs Old?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: not sure, ask me anything
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: ok
JA: Waiting to talk to the expert reminds me of the time I talked to an expert when I had problems with my new cats. My three cats all came from a rescue mission and were scrawny scared little creatures when I got them. Who could ever be mean to a cat?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 8 months ago.
Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** Thank you for your question. Do you know exactly how many grapes he ate? What is the maximum amount? Did he eat other things along with the grapes? Is he having any vomiting?