Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of experience in small animal internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

Is it a problem if my cat licked the Revolution from the back

Customer Question

Is it a problem if my cat licked the Revolution from the back of his neck after it was applied?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 12 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. Friend, licking revolution can cause vomiting and drooling otherwise Water will be fine, it will not be toxic at that dose. Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 11 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Peter