Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat vomited Easter grass around 7AM this morning...I went

Customer Question

Customer: My cat vomited Easter grass around 7AM this morning...I went into the kitchen to have some coffee while he was getting sick...I am working from home today and, although he seems fine now...should I worry? he just ate a little bit and just seems a little more tired than usual, but with cats that is hard to tell.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: he is six years old, a Russian Blue....I felt that if he did not vomit any more out, he got it all out, but now I spoke with a friend of mine and she said this could be serious...he seems to be ok...around 13 pounds, never ill...please advise and thank you.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Did you know that he had eaten Easter grass? If so, do you feel comfortable in saying that he vomited all of it?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It came through as grass in his vomit. I could see it clearly--- bright green and shiny. I have no way of knowing if it all came up. My thought is that he would have just gone into the kitchen a few minutes before I got there as he stays in the bedroom with me until I get up
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What should I do? He just ate a little
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
what is your response? nothing came through??? what should I do?