Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

My name is ***** ***** and i think my cat is sick. When i

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and i think my cat is sick. When i tried to feed him he refused to eat and when he got up to walk, he was staggering and fell over and started crying really loud. All he will do is lay there with his eyes wide open. His breathing is very slow. I've every Vet around my area and no one has an opening. I dont know what else to do.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Thats everything i know. My fiance fed him his regular food last night and he was fine. But when i woke up and tried to feed him this is what i noticed.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: does ,y question have to be posted because i dont have any money right now.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 7 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is he strictly indoors?

2- How old is he?

3- Did he get into anything?

4- Any other symptoms?

5- Any pre existing medical conditions?