Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Over the past 24 hours our cat has vomited several times

Customer Question

Customer: over the past 24 hours our cat has vomited several times [beige and slightly foamy] and now seems lethargic and isn't drinking any water.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: She is a 15 year old kitty and up until the vomiting episode she was behaving quite normally
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she strictly indoors?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- Did she get into anything?