Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Lost connection, Called about my dog Angel who has

Customer Question

lost connection, Called about my dog Angel who has reoccurring tumor. this is the third time keeps returning. First return in six months. This time its been 11 months back for third surgery no more must be a better way is there? throwing money away My name is***** phone #(###) ###-####e-mail***@******.*** accidently lost contact. more already written hope you can find what I wrote.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 11 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Angel's recurring tumor.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me the following:

• What kind of tumor is this?
  • Where is it located?
  • Are you giving her any medications?
  • Are you open to the idea of "alternative therapies" like Traditional Chinese Medications?

I am also available for a phone call at the present time. Phone calls must take place through the website (I cannot simply call the number you provided.) If you submit a phone call request, I will happily oblige.

I'll be looking for your reply soon.