Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I suspect that my 10 yr old cat Fluffer may have a broken

Customer Question

I suspect that my 10 yr old cat Fluffer may have a broken tail and also a broken back because she doesn't jump up she kind of claws her way up on stuff and her tail doesn't move, and it makes it hard to keep her clean when she goes poop
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 8 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H for short. Oh my! I am sorry to hear that your pet may have fractures along the spine and tail. This is a very serious affair if that is the case and no way to know for sure without an x-ray of the bones to look for fractures.

Do you have any idea what could have happened to her?

Is she able to use her back legs at all?

- Dr. H

I see you are having trouble viewing my response perhaps. Please visit customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us for further support if needed. Hopefully you can connect to the chat soon if you still need assistance with your cat. - Dr. H