Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Cat has a bleeding tumor on s neck, nothing at this time,

Customer Question

Customer: cat has a bleeding tumor on his neck
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: nothing at this time
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your cat. Can you give me a little more information? Did this tumor just start bleeding today?

Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

Hello, are you online to discuss your pet? I am getting ready to sign off for the night but don't want to leave if you are here online to discuss your pet. If you are not online, I will sign back in tomorrow to see if you are available.