Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is having tremors. She shakes and he mouth is

Customer Question

Customer: My cat is having tremors. She shakes and he mouth is drooling and then she runs around. She is scared
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What would you like to know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 9 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. JEss. I am sorry to hear about your kitty. How long has this been going on for? Is this an indoor-outdoor cat? Is there anything she could have gotten into? any medication or drugs or have you put flea medication on her?

Expert:  Jess K replied 9 months ago.

Hello, are you online to discuss your pet? I am getting ready to sign off for the night but don't want to leave if you are here online to discuss your pet. If you are not online, I will sign back in tomorrow to see if you are available.