Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

How do you advise me to get watercolor our of a cats paw

Customer Question

how do you advise me to get watercolor our of a cats paw
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 9 months ago.

Hello Constance,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so.

We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype. Please get back to me if this is more convenient for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hello again Constance,

Your breed does have such a lot if hair round the paws I know, but I have worked out an answer for you below ...

1. No problem, here is what to do : Just thoroughly lather up his paws with the likes of Dove washing up soap or baby shampoo, let it soak in for five minutes or so and then rinse. Do this twice if necessary, that should do the trick ...

I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

Hi Constance,

I am just checking back in to see how Nicky is getting on after our recent dialogue concerning the watercolour ...

Please get back to me and let me know how things are going.

Regards,

Dr Scott