Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is 8 and had a check up with blood tests last month.

Customer Question

Customer: my cat is 8 and had a check up with blood tests last month. All of a sudden when I got up this morning and I couldn't find him. He didn't come to me which he always does. I found him and I thought his front leg was weak. I took him to his doctor and we couldn't find anything. He was walking around the office and wasn't even scared. I bought him back home and he went into hiding again. I put out food and he eats little. He hides under sofa.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am not sure what else except he wants to hide and won't come and sit with me or my husband. We have two other cats--one adopted last Sept--she is playful and wants to be friends with him They run together. I am not sure if he fell off the table where he eats his food. Can't think of anything that frightened him
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 10 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your cat.
I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.