Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I sprinkled a lot of flea powder on my carpet today and did

Customer Question

I sprinkled a lot of flea powder on my carpet today and did not mean to be out so long before vacuuming. I came hone to find my cat had vomited and is very flat. Crawled up in a corner and very dosile. I do not know what to do as I have very limited funds and now I think I have made her sick. I have used it before but vacuumed immediately. So frightened if loosing her.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 9 months ago.

Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 16 years of experience. I look forward to working with you.

I am sorry Buttons is experiencing this. It could possibly be related to the powder but I need a bit more information. What is the name of the powder? And what "active ingredients" are listed?

Thank you for providing a bit more information.