Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.
I'm sorry for this concern for Larkin but hope to reassure you that she should be fine. Toxicosis is not expected with this type of exposure since the level of toxic ingredients is fairly minimal.
The ingredients contained in these products are pyrethroids but the levels are fairly low; they might cause neurological signs depending on the amount ingested (the number of yellow jackets she might have eaten, in other words) but it's not a highly likelihood.
Balance issues, trembling or twitching are signs which might be seen but I wouldn't expect them to be significant if any should develop. But, if they do, then they should resolve within < 24 hours or so.
She should be just fine, I'm happy to say. Deb