Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Kri, I was in the hospital month and had my 2persians

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Dr. Kri,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was in the hospital for a month and had my 2persians bababitted but they only fed them! When I came back One of the 2 cats had so many tangled "balls" it is aawful. I have finally found a car "toilletter" too clip her hair, In the meantime I noticed a sore on her side and had a vet come to examine ker. /he gave me some antibiotics which she touk for 12 days but it is not better, It ios a scaly red spot it did not change or got bigger.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok. I read a bit and was wondering if I should wash delicately the wound with Betadine snd put some neo or polysporin on it?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 9 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she licking the sore?

2- Where on the side is the sore located?