Drhollowayvet
Drhollowayvet,
Experience:  Relief Veterinarian at Aloha Animal Hospital
92209471

My cat has bloated intestines and extreme gas... I read that

Customer Question

Customer: My cat has bloated intestines and extreme gas... I read that I could try infant gas ex, and if this doesn't work to make an appointment with the vet.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Link, he's just 3 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Link?
Customer: He eats incredibly fast and always seems hungry... He has a brother (named Mouse) who eats very well with no digestive issues. I first noticed the problem about a month ago.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 9 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Holloway but you can call me Dr. H.

I hear your pet cat is bloated and gassy. Yes some baby gas-x products are safe to use and try for extreme gas.

However, to ensure this would be safe to use, I will ask you to please list the ingredients verbatim from the product if you can. Or at least the name of the product you would like to use so that I can confirm the listed ingredients are ok.

- Dr. H

I see you had a chance to review my reply. Is there anything else I can assist you with? Are you able to get the product name for me so that I can double checks things for you?

- Dr.H

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Drhollowayvet