Dr B
Dr B, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My cat a male has slowly decreased drinking and eating in

Customer Question

Hi my cat a male has slowly decreased drinking and eating in the last four days he is 16 years old no urinating today and has not eaten.he seems a little delusional I am freaking out. Doctors appointment tomorrow.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 9 months ago.

Hi this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this.... unfortunately the things you are telling me are very concerning for a potential urinary tract blockage. Your kitty should be seen tonight because if his urinary tract is blocked this will result in death if not treated right away. The other possibilities include possible organ shutdown or a slowly developing cancer. Regardless of cause this should be addressed tonight and not tomorrow. I hope this helps you make a better decision for your kitty. Please let me know if you have any questions. Sincerely, DRB

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much!

Expert:  Dr B replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if you need additional help. Sincerely, ***** ***** will check back with you in the am.

Expert:  Dr B replied 9 months ago.

I am checking back in with you to see if you need additional assistance. Sincerely, DRB

I will check back tonight to see if you have posted any questions. Thank you

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you Dr B.He passed away yesterday.I did take him to the vet the next day He said he was very sick and put him to sleep.😔
Expert:  Dr B replied 9 months ago.

I am really sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.

If you appreciated my service, please rate me. Thank you very much.

Best to you,

DRB