Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat was behind me and I closed the door on her. I'm not

Customer Question

My cat was behind me and I closed the door on her . I'm not sure if she's injured on not. She was howling when I called her name but now she quiet under the bed . Could she just have been scared? There are no vets opened this time of night and even in the morning if she's not right I'm not sure how I'll get her into her kennel cab. What should I do? I need help . I'm handicapped and all alone . The police were here but they can't help.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

Do you know what part of her body was closed in the door? Was she able to walk okay?