Dr-Bonk
Dr-Bonk, Veterinarian
Experience:  Five years as an associate veterinarian working with pets and treating feral felines.
92155571

My name is ***** ***** and my cat either jumped or fell off

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, My name is ***** ***** and my cat either jumped or fell off my second story balcony.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My cat jumped or fell off my second story balcony. She is favoring one bag leg. I will take her to the vet first thing in the morning, but am wondering if there is anything I can check or do for her now?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: mabe, how long? and How long does it take for Dr's to answer?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Bonk. I'm very sorry no one answered your question in a timely manner. I'm here to see if you need further assistance or if you were able to get your cat to the vet this morning. I hope everything is okay with her. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I already took my cat into the vet. I do not want to pay for the answer that I did not get. How do I cancel?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would like a refund as I never received an answer to my question. How do I process it? I went to the answer page, but do not see the "self refund" link or information.
Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 9 months ago.

I have alerted customer service of your refund request. I'm sorry we couldn't have been more of a help.

Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 9 months ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr-Bonk
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Challenging, my cat has a broken pelvis, but we are taking care of her. I haven't heard from your customer service dept about my refund. Will they email me a confirmation that a refund is being processed?
Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry this has been such a process. I am just a user of this site as well, so I have no control over your account. I have contacted customer service, but you can get a hold of them as well at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help. The upper right corner will have contact information. Thank you for you patience.