Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat appears to have crusted blood under her mouth, around

Customer Question

My cat appears to have crusted blood under her mouth, around her left eye and under both ears.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she had this?

Any chance of trauma or injury?

Any sores or signs that she has been itching/scratching these areas?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No need to apologize. I don't know which of my friends "borrowed" my credit card last night, but I can tell you that; while I do have a cat, she is perfectly fine. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

No worries,

Well shame on them for that and I will send this question back to customer service to sort that out for you.

Take care,

Dr. B.