Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

6 yr. old Indoor ONLY Cat has two small clear crusty items

Customer Question

6 yr. old Indoor ONLY Cat has two small clear crusty items attached to her back. Prior to this showing 3 days ago, there were 2 very small red dots and a bit of hair loss.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Has she been grooming, itching or scratching this area?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your consideration but now in the light of day I have made an appointment to take her to a local vet.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

No worries, my dear.

Since we weren't able to aid you when you posted the question, I will send it back to customer service.

Take care,

Dr. B.