Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat had some blood in urine! she had an infection two yrs

Customer Question

my cat had some blood in urine! she had an infection two yrs ago and was treated with antibiotics.It is really difficult to get her in the cage so I am stuck
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.

How old is your girl?

Does she seem uncomfortable? Is she doing any straining to urinate in the litterbox? Frequent attempts?

What does she currently eat?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.