Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

The was moved to a new home in nov since then he has dden in

Customer Question

Customer: the was moved to a new home in nov since then he has hidden in a closet and won't come out ever my sister (its her cat ) put a litter box and food and water in the closet for the cat and it does eat for it would have been dead by now but the cat spends all the time staring at the wall in the back of the closet in a small space between the wall and dresser
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will not be able resurrect the cat. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: lightening and approx 7 yrs
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lightening?
Customer: not sure he isnt my cat and I don't live in the house with it I am very concerned for this poor cat
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years' experience. I'm here to help you with your question about Lightnening. I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. So I may know that we are properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I must earn your positive rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you) please type in a short reply. Once I know you're there, you can rest assured you'll have my full attention and we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
Thank you.