Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

Just wanted to let Dr. know it was a dental issue. Bad tooth

Customer Question

Just wanted to let Dr. B know it was a dental issue. Bad tooth on its side. It was removed and she is on meds and doing great. Thanks !
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

Good morning Cindy,

That poor little monkey!!

That must have been very sore to cause such dramatic and sudden signs (since usually we get some clues before a tooth reaches a critical/painful state). In any case, that is great news and removing them is often curative. So, we can all breathe a wee sigh of relief for her.

All the best,

Dr. B.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dental issues seems to be common with all my cats. But Binky (that's a really silly name)is doing great. Back to normal. I will use this service more as I have strays I help and always am helping out so I will be calling you. Thanks again ! :)
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

Hi again,

Dental issues are not uncommon in elderly cats, but as I noted we usually get more subtle progressive signs instead of ones as acute as Binky's. In any case, that was a best case scenario and hopefully we will see no more issues for her. As well, hopefully all your wee strays will remain healthy and refrain from giving us any more scares. But if you ever need further help, you need only start your question with " For Dr. B/Nekovet" and I am always happy to help. :)

All the best for all your wee ones and yourself,

Dr. B.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you ! :)
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

You are very welcome,

All the best for you both,

Dr. B.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Curious. Is there a fee Everytime I text you with a response and question ?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

The website charges you only when you open a new question (and credits the vet only when you leave feedback). But any replies/questions in the conversation thread are a part of that one question (as long as its about the same pet/situation of course).

Dr. B.