Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I think I dropped a 40 mg geodon capsule in my daughter's

Customer Question

I think I dropped a 40 mg geodon capsule in my daughter's house. I looked all over for it, but could not find it. I have not told my daughter because she would never speak to me again if something happened I would feel terrible, The cat is a very active animal and eats plastic and shoes - anything and everything. The cat did vomit the next day, and but has not had had any unusual behavior for such an active animal. She would call me if anything strange was going on with the cat, so should I just tell her to get him to a vet ASAP. I know geodon actively dissociates from the Dopamine receptors quickly. It was a 40 mg capsule. Cat weighs about 15 pounds.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 10 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Do you know how much her cat weighs?