Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Severe constipation
, Blueberry is alsmost 8
, he

Customer Question

Customer: Severe constipation
JA: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I have three cats myself, so I know how you must feel right now. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Blueberry is alsmost 8
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Blueberry?
Customer: he has cancer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know?
Customer: and also caught a cold
JA: OK. Got it. Do you think this is urgent?
Customer: enema didn't get results
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Blueberry today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.

How do you know Blueberry is constipated? Did your vet tell you this? What symptoms are Blueberry currently showing?

Was the enema performed by your vet?

What kind of cancer does he have?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.