Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

, have an outdoor cat - 11 years old. concerned because

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have an outdoor cat - 11 years old. concerned because not seen him in a day or so. found him this morning snuggled in a bed of leaves. would not get up to come to us or eat. scared to pick him up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Now I have to say that I am very worried about your lad.

Finding him collapsed, unable to rise, and withdrawn in an out of the way odd place is something we can see when cats are severely unwell or hurt and feel that they may be about to pass away. Therefore, I appreciate you are worried about lifting him, but you really need to get a thick towel and to pick him up safely get him inside. And I have to say that if he is collapsed, weak, dehydrated or injured; we'd really want him to his vet urgently. Because as he is, he is telling us that he is giving up and may die if left as he is.

Please take care,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. *Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need, as this is the only way I receive credit for helping you today. Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. B.